Thursday, March 24, 2011

First Working Week

Haise has done very well for his first week alone!  I was nervous for Monday morning.  I hate when he even cries a tiny bit.  To my surprise, he didn't peep one bit.  I put a nylabone and a kong (with treats inside), so he was very distracted when I left.  Brian and I take turns coming home for lunch.  We take him on a walk, let him do #1 and #2, and then put him back in his crate.  He seems to be as happy as can be :)

Our outings this week:
Monday: Walgreens to pick up photos of Haise to show off at work.  He sat quietly at the Walgreens photo place.  Very proud.  He did try to eat the candy on the shelf, but I caught him :)  Then we took a quick trip to Kroger to pick up dinner... Rotisserie Chicken... yumm.
Tuesday:  We were bad and didn't take him anywhere.  It was a long day.  He did meet a new friend, Thomas (our neighbor).  Thomas and Haise wore each other out by running around the backyard!


Wednesday: He rode in the car to pick up dinner.




Thursday: He went to the gym with us!  He slept right underneath my bike from 5:15-6 in the morning!  I was so happy.  I won't take him on Monday, Wednesday, Friday yet, because I still have to hold his leash so he doesn't run away!
And tonight we are going to take a trip to Kroger and Walmart.  He needs a bone or something to chew on.  He doesn't really care for the nylabones.

We also learned that he's not afraid of vacuums, but instead he wants to play with them:

Haise Playing:



No comments:

Post a Comment